Sunday, August 19, 2007


Is been a long time i dont post. I ve been busy!! I decided to change a bit the use of these space ( my blog), blogs are great sorce of information these days, so i decided to use my blog to share information also. I will some times still publish my work but will also post links, movies....all that i find in internet that for me is interesting.

So lets start!! I have some links!!

First: Some very nice photo books you can download for free. They even give you the profile and paper suggestions for printing at home.

Demovratic Books

Second: A very nice online mag.

Guernica Onlinemag

I would like also to use the space to recomend some photographers...some work for you to see. I start with a Brazilian collective Pedro Motta, João Castilho e Pedro David.

Paisagem Submersa

And also take a look in Alex Majoli s work in Brazil, Requien in Samba.

Magnum InMotion Essay

Essay at Magnum's website

Enjoy!!!

No comments: